In the UK alone, about 6 Billion Pounds is lost on account of reduced productivity each year to work related musculo-skeletal injuries. Many of these are caused by poor working practices and are therefore ultimately preventable.
Ergonomics is a science which primarily aims to prevent any mismatch in an individual's capability and the job that they are required to do.
- Creating awareness of ergonomics at workplace
- Back to work – Back care awareness
- Neck and Seating Postures
- Preventive care for Lifestyle related issues
- Special workshop for 28+ women at the work place
- Special Workshop on Elite 2 & 4 Wheels – for executives driving for 1 hour or more every day
- Workplace assessment from Ergonomics point of view
a. Work Height assessment
b. Workstation layouts
c. Vehicle Assessment
- Recommendations on lighting, illumination, positioning of workstation, room layout, optimum positioning of work equipment in multi-user offices, work flow optimization.